The Benbowopka Treatment Centre requirements for admission into our treatment program consists of the following:
- All clients be stabilized from withdrawal symptoms prior to the intake admission date.
- Individuals on prescribed medication for anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or bi-polar disorder must be stabilized.
- All referral package information must be completed.
- All court dates must be dealt with prior to admission. We do not participate in mandated treatment as a condition for bail/parole or as the means for release from incarceration. All other legal conditions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Clients on probation must ensure that a copy of their probation order is included with the completed referral package.